This course is for people who have already started to learn to drive…
The worst thing about being a part-trained learner is trying to find an instructor who won’t start you right back at the beginning.
Some driving instructors are not interested unless you are a complete beginner. So where does that leave you if you started but could not continue to test on your first attempt? Very often the timing just wasn’t right – but it is now.
You will be surprised how many people are in your position, who do have some driving skills and don’t want to start at the beginning again. So give me a call, tell me your story and I will take some details about your experience:
- How many hours of lessons have you completed?
- How long ago was your last lesson?
- Have you passed your theory? (if so when does it run out?)
- Who was your previous instructor?
- Where did you drive on your previous lessons? (What did you do?)
- Why did you stop?
- What did you find the most difficult about driving last time?
- When do you want to pass your test by?
These questions will give me a really good idea of what to plan for your first lesson, so you are already saving time and money.
By the end of your first driving lesson, we will have worked out exactly what you need, and if you have already passed your theory test we will also discuss your driving test.
So give me a call and let’s see how quickly we can get your test booked.